Tuesday 26 May 2009

I Hate Hypocrites…

n84513933664_5714

So today I get home from work after having a good ol’ laugh about one of the notorious liars in the office joined a group on Facebook I was told was called “I Hate Liars” only to find a few people in my own friends list had joined too! It appears after some inspection (a.k.a taking a look at the groups front page) that it’s a small group started recently which had boomed in only a few weeks to be over 200k strong. This seems hilarious to me, why? Because each and every person in that group is a liar, to make it worse by joining they are actually lying, how?

Well for starters how are they liars? Well each and every one of us lies, be it “no that doesn't make your butt look big”, or “it’s not you, it’s me”, and of course “I  can’t come into work today, my Nan’s had a stroke”. EVERY ONE on gods green earth has lied! And I don’t mean when their a child, I promise you in the past year we’ve all told a lie, even if it’s dressed up as a “little white lie” or one just to cover someone else form getting into trouble, that doesn't matter, it’s still a sodding lie!

And how are they lying by joining? Well “Hate” is a big word, it is the total opposite of love and we don’t throw love out as a meaningless term so nether should hate be used in the same way. My parents have lied to me, they told me there was such thing as Santa, do I hate them? Fuck no! What do you think I am, a bloody heartless bastard?! If you hate people for telling a lie your a sick and messed up person who appears to be unable to distinguish any shade in the scale of good and evil other than black as night and white as the average BNP member.

This group is moronic but people will continue to join it just out of guilt or a need to boost their ego a bit. I’ve been invited to this group and I shall happily decline because I have no shame in saying I am a liar as we all are, and I don’t hate fellow liars because without them the world would die.

 

END RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment