Friday 17 April 2009

StarCraft II Battle Report

StarCraft II I mentioned before I’m trying to get back into my RTS, there’s a reason for this, StarCraft II. The first StarCraft was love at first sight for me and I loved the game so much I played it from start to finish on a make-shift PC with no sound card and a flickering screen just cause I wanted to finish it so bad. The game hasn’t survived the tests of time though with a set screen resolution which could run on a GBA and music which most people would hate today, but the story is still good and still open for the second game which I’m dying to play, but I don’t wanna be shit at. Because of this I’m back into my RTS but also I’ve begun to watch the Battle Reports. It’s quite interesting picking up tips from good gamers by watching them, the commentators do a good job of sticking to facts, information about the game, and general compliments on the players tactics instead of resorting to WWE style macho bullshit, so if your interested in the new StarCraft why not sit back and enjoy 20 minutes of in game footage (still no Protos though sadly)

FULL SCREEN IS A MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment