Thursday 16 April 2009

The Good, The Bad, and the Fugly

timbo

So, today's been pretty uneventful so I thought I’d do a little G.B.F to keep this place flowing and keep me busy while my food cooks…need…food :-(

The Good : I’ve discovered the wonders of photographing my doodles with my iPhone, uploading them to twitter (weirdly it’s quicker to photo upload from my phone than from my laptop) then I can pull them from the net, run them though flash and wehay, my updates should more often have Timbo original artwork from now on :-D I’m working on setting up a Stock Twitter account, you guys will be more than welcome to subscribe to it if you wanna see my doodles but it’s more for me than anything.

The Bad : Clement Freud, an amazing and funny man who I know mostly for his work on Just a Minute but is famous for so much more passed away today. He lived a long life and a full one so good on him, but it’s a shame to see him go. R.I.P

The Fugly : Ninja Blade.
I tried this games demo out on the 360 the other day and couldn’t even make it to the end. Yes it was pretty. Sure it had big weapons and even bigger monsters. And awesome it has quick time events…wait…what? Yup another game that uses quick time events, but I’m not talking bits and bobs to allow you to pull of wicked awesome moves or something, this game uses them as a key gameplay feature, it was even on the back of the chuffing box! The gameplay in-between the horrid quick time badness is boring and dull and ergh…I hate this game with such a passion I couldn’t even dedicate an article to it…Don’t Buy It!

No comments:

Post a Comment