Wednesday 11 February 2009

Work + Lack of Sleep = No Updates

office_prank_14

I haven't updated in a few days now, and you may be wondering why (or more logically just not giving a crap). It’s not entirely due to a lack of content (although most of it is video game based so I’m looking for stuff to break that up a bit for the lesser nerds reading this), it’s more I just can’t be arsed or I’m too tiered to go searching for stuff to update with. Hell even finding the picture for this post involved trolling though quite a lot of she-male Wang in Google with the search term ‘office prank’…fuck knows why.

So yeah, I’m tiered, not tiered of the blog, just work is nackering me out right now and I’m not even pulling full shifts (which is gonna bite me in the ass in a weeks time). I don’t wanna write an entire post about how shit work is or something, it just doesn't seem interesting and I moan to friends enough without making the internet suffer too, so instead, I give you:

AAAAW! HOW CWOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment