Friday 6 February 2009

Coraline

CoralinePoster

I was chatting to my friend Nayfun the other day when the topic of movies came up, I listed a few well known movies, Monsters vs Aliens, Unborn, and The Watchmen when suddenly he mentioned a movie called Coraline. In truth when I first heard the name I thought gay, when I saw the site I thought ‘ooo animation…but still…looks kinda gay’, but then I watched the trailers and fell in love with what could be a totally over looked movie. I must admit I can’t tell if I’ve fallen in love with a kids or an adults movie, the basic plot seems childish, but the actual movie seems quite dark and not really for kids (unless this generation of kids is less wimpy than mine), but what’s important is it looks amazing and like something we haven’t seen I’d say since Nightmare Before Christmas (never seen it, but it’s been a long time since a movie of it’s style and theme has been out) and no surprise this ones by one of the guys behind Nightmare Before Christmas so if you liked it you will probably like this (unless you only liked it cause Burton made it in which case fuck off and never come back to my blog again he’s an over rated prick who’s an insult on the Tim’s of the world!).

Anyway, here is the trailer (the official site with the trailer on is VERY Flash heavy so I thought I’d run it here for people who don’t have good computer specs…a.k.a me), enjoy:

What do you think? Leave a comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment