Saturday 21 March 2009

Sat in bettys

So I'm sat in bettys cafe in town drinking a cold fanta and watching the world go by. The sun is shining and the spell checker on my phone as you can no doubt tell isn't working very well today. So sat here in total relaxation getting odd looks from an old couple I thought "hey, why don't I update my blog" Which in theory is an awesome idea over looking one floor...I have nothing to talk about.

My money isn't looking too pretty right now with pay day a week away so can't go buying extravigant stuff to write about and how I had sushi for the first time in years yesterday (and hated it) didn't seem like enough to keep a topic going. So instead I've decided to just ramble on like this and make you read in hope of some form of content which'll never come :-D I'm a bad man. ☺

Right, time to finish my can and go for a stroll in the sun. May update soon...but probubly won't till I'm settled into my imaginary new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment